Monday, July 16, 2007

"


My favorite girl wanna leave me just because I got a girlfriend my freak girl told me "now, she a christian" my white girl wanna move back to Michigan I'm pullin girls off the bench like a sixth man I'm in the club doin the same ol' two step while Omegas doin the same ol' Q step (Q DOG) I have my money on my mind I was thinkin green she a pledge A.K.A. "she was pink and green" I wanna a good girl she want a gentleman we sayin' the same thing like a synonym I wasn't really spittin game I was scrimmigin my pimpmanship so hard in this censorship I'ma chicagoan till Chicago ends till we blow like Chicago wind I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away this way
-Kanye West in Dilated Peoples' "This Way"

No comments: