Wednesday, July 18, 2007

when life gives you mud...



make mud pies. Someone gave me a card once that said that. I never forgot them (him or the card, yes he was cheezy...but the card was cute). Anyhow in that spirit, I present you with the Hunter Rain Boots. The OGs in the world of rain boots these chic suckers have a heel and come in candy colors that are solid (key for all of you petite peeps like me).

It is July so typically rainboots might not be the appropriate topic of choice, but it has been a monsoon this year (thanks global warming!) and even my tejas peoples are soaked. So here is my recommendation to you--scoop these suckers up.

Top reasons why they are appropriate:

  • They are durable, fashionable yet classic. The Marc Jacobs leopard print boots are so 5 years ago.
  • They are made in Scotland
  • They have buckles so they can protect your pants.
  • The royal family in the UK rocks them
Appropriate score: +250

Now get off your asses and get a pair. Flip flops in the rain is just disgusting.

No comments: