Wednesday, October 31, 2007

daily5 :: co-workers, wino + britney (of course!)

Coming at you again a little bit early, yo.

Gotta celebrate Halloween ya'll as my neighborhood is slammed with BBQs I am going to hopefully escape inside the Waverly Inn tonight for my regular Waverly Wednesday. I wish I could trick or treat.

So my daily 5 for today are.

1. I am really starting to think I have shed my commitment issues. It has been 1 year + in NYC and I am not slightly nervous or itching to leave. Yeah!
2. Gawker has a sighting of Amy Winehouse today. Hmmmm...Sorry liars, she's in Berlin. Who do you trust, TMZ or your random reader? I'm gonna have to side with TMZ. Which has me thinking--who are these idiots who submit sightings to Gawker? Oh...right. I did.
3. My best work friend is throwing up the deuce to go back to school. This makes me realize how lonely work will be without her. Boo.
4. I am really getting annoyed with all of these losers who keep opening up retail shops on Bleecker [ Coach Legacy, Hilfiger, Steven] leave us alone!
5. Early projections show that Britney will sell over 300k copies of her album and be #1 in the U.S. Ummmm, I told you so! Go Brit!

No comments: