Tuesday, October 30, 2007

david copperfield conspiracy bandwagon


I don't know exactly what is going on, but I typically respect TMZ and treat it as like the God of blogging especially when it comes to pop culture, but this time they have gone too far.

David Copperfield is a great musician. He used to date Claudia Schiffer. He's a good guy. All of a sudden one stupid biotch accuses him of something and SUDDENLY PRESTO CHANGO like 30 women come forward 'exclusively telling TMZ' that he 'freaked them out' and maybe 'invited me to the Bahamas.'

Are you f-ing serious?

TMZ, I have always liked you because you DON'T BUY INTO THE BULLSHIT. Well guess what, you've gone all conspiracy theory on me now.

For shame, Harvey Levin. This is like the Kobe Bryant-Colorado case on crack. Leave him alone! Not guilty.

No comments: