Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lance Armstrong + Ashley Olsen = WTF?

When he isn't busy sweating it out with his BFF Matty, it looks like Lance has been busy playing the field.

In what I can certainly describe as a SHOCKING match made perhaps somewhere in gothic France, it appears as though 36-year-old Lance Armstrong might actually be dating [or at least hooking up with] Ashley Olsen. WTF?!

Armstrong [Austin's hometown hero who I have encountered on MULTIPLE occasions there] who recently was dating my absolute favorite shoe designer [her clothes are kind of meh] Tory Burch and it looks like he's traded up or down or errrr I haven't decided how I feel yet.

Lance showed up to the Rose Bar [love this place!] in NYC on Monday night with 21-year-old Ashley Olsen. Other Rose Bar attendees told Page Six that the two were making out all night.

What to make of this? The age difference doesn't bother me, but Ashley's wardrobe choices do.

Hmmm...jury is out.

No comments: