Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tionna Smalls on "people who shit on you"

I just can't get enough of her! She has great advice and in an accessible way. She's the urban answer to Dr. Ruth!

Read the whole column here on Gawker.

My favorite part:

"Girl, I think if you get some swagger and upgrade yourself, everything will work out for you. And you will feel better about not only this situation but other situations to come. Who gives a damn about Jane? She's the past, you are the future. Hell, you probably think about her more than he does, so Girl, Get Your Mind Right! Seriously.

Another thing I have to let you know is, don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, discuss your jealousy of Jane to your man. Because I don't care how good of dude he is, this would be something he can throw back in your face later on and that right there will hurt you the most."

Go Tionna! I think she just might be the next Oprah, and with way better advice.

No comments: