Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yo, Perez. LAY OFF THE HILLS.


Perez will not shut up about how the Hills may or may not be "real."

Has reality tv ever been real? My friend Brad is this year's bachelor on the ABC show and I can tell for certain that tons of it is staged, including elimination decisions.

So Perez, I ask you--you've made your point, can you lay off of it?

The reason why people watch The Hills is the entertainment. It has nothing to do with any truth or false pretense of truth.

So quit dedicating so much of your blog to this b.s.

Leave LC alone!

2 comments:

Lib said...

alright SAP, pretty cool that you know that bachelor! so, based on what you know of him...who do you think he'll choose?

*sossip said...

Hi Lib,

I know the finalists so I can't really say. I will tell you that my picks from the beginning are gone and it is pretty surprising. I think it is a combo of viewers not really seeing who the people are, editing, and producers having a say in the choices.

He's a great guy and lives in Austin! I wish you were here and could go to the "After the Rose" show with me :)