Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Patricia Field for Payless is Officially for Sale.. Sort of.


Patricia Field's much anticipated (by some, maybe not you) collection for Payless looks like it might finally start to trickle in.

On the site you can currently find the Tempura platform sandal, Sushi boot, and Sake clutch. How cute. Sigh. Currently the Tempura can be bought [$40] and so can Sushi [$55 ] but Sake is still MIA.

I'm not feeling the dual tone on the Tempura but I'm loving the funk of the Sushi enough that I am going to snag a pair and forgive this horrible kitchy naming strategy. I would have scooped the Sake but could only reach an error page :)

When will the rest of the collection turn up? I'm betting this weekend.

In other Payless news, Abaete's new collection is out and I am digging the Kaye boot, but hating the Rose Ruffle Pump. It looks like Pretty Woman pre-makeover.

Also, Lela Rose. You are letting down the great state of Texas with this garbage.

No comments: