Friday, December 21, 2007

home for the holidays...


Like many of you, I am going to be heading home for the holidays. Unlike many of you (and by you of course, I kind of feel like I am mostly talking to myself again, which I certainly am, so maybe I am actually kind of saying unlike myself, which is really really weird) I have a lot of reasons to not necessarily be comfortable in my hometown.

Broken friendships, mistakes, roads, detours...it is like my mantra. Most importantly, I am just really scared that being there I will not be able to do what I really want/need/have to do---confront a situation with a friend.

Nervous, scared, excited, happy....and ready to say something (actually some thingsssssss) that I have needed to say for quite some time.

I have to run to catch my flight, more details on this inevitable conversation soon.

happy holidays!
xoxo

No comments: