Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears is knocked up.

This is really unbelievable. Is Disney going to axe her show? If they do, they have no balls. Get with it, Disney, times are changing. Unfortunately, this is just a manifestation of what the state of the world is in.

I can't believe she's keeping her child, but she certainly has guts.

So here's the dish....

Britney's 16-year-old sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, is knocked up. Jamie and her mama, Lynne Spears (who is slated to have a parenting book come out in 2008--oops), spilled it all to OK! Magazine. The issue hits stands tomorrow in NYC and on Friday everywhere else. She better have gotten $$$$ for this article. She's gonna need the cash. Jamie is currently 12 weeks pregnant with her longtime and live-in boyfriend, Casey Aldridge. He's 19. Hmmm...add that to the parenting list Mama Spears. What a year for their family!
She said she was shocked when she found out from a home pregnancy test. "As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," she says. "Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."
She told her mother right before Thanksgiving. Lynne was very upset, but after a week after she found out she became supporting. Lynne told Ok!, "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

She said she hasn't told Nickelodeon, but that was at the time of the interview. Nickelodeon issued a statement saying they are supporting her. Blah..blah...yeah right! Viacom doesn't mess around. Just look at the recent events over permalancers and holiday parties.
Another interesting Jamie Lynn sound bite:"I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait. But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."
Sources told TMZ that Britney only found out today and that she's "frantic." Yeah, she's probably thinking how the hell she's going to top this. She's not going to let her sister take the spotlight.

And lastly, I'll leave you with this: Jamie Lynn said she will raise her baby in Louisiana "so it can have a normal family life."

Hmmm...is Britney a good example of Kentwood normal?

No comments: