Thursday, December 13, 2007

Seacrest :: Times Square and Tenjune at the same time?


I was a little bit surprised when this invitation arrived in my email inbox. I have been known to go to Tenjune several times over the past year that it has been open and I appreciate the invite but I have to say I'm going to have to laugh and subsequently call bullshit on the whole Ryan Seacrest thing.

In case Mark and Eugene didn't get the press release Ryan Seacrest is going to be one of the hosts of the annual NYE celebration in Times Square. He will be there when the ball drops.

Memo to the "Tenjune Family" you don't have a host if he isn't going to be there during the actual transformation of 2007 to 2008. Stopping by at 3 a.m. doesn't count.

This is a new low, even for the Meatpacking District.

No comments: