Monday, December 31, 2007

dating in the city?


Dear Invisibles,

This is probably going to sound crazy to those of you who know me or maybe not crazy because you know how much of a hussy I am, but I have been approached now--twice--in the past 24 hours to write a dating column/blog for two different entities that both have online and offline [listen to my marketing jargon coming out, what I meant was print!] components.

I am sooo torn. It would be great to write again, but I'm not sure I want all of that to be out there. All of my drama with men, all of the lies that they tell me that are humiliating, all of the mistakes I make with them.

I am having an internal debate....what... to... do...

What would my pseudonym be? What would the men I date think? Would they only want to go out with me because I might write about how great they are or how big it is? Ha. See this is the type of shit that is going to get me into mega mega trouble.

I can feel it...

I wish I could be as peaceful and serene and clear headed as my lovely, Elle, pictured above, sleeping...this morning.

No comments: