Monday, January 7, 2008

didn't I specifically say older guy?

Maybe I forgot. Anyhow, 20 years old isn't going to cut it no matter which way you dice it. I'm really having a hard time figuring out why these people even waste their time. If you can't manage to spell out the word 'your' and you spell up 'upp' then do you really think we have anything in common if I say I'm an ambitious, professional girl?

Craigslist is looking like this:

5% Normal guys who actually read what I wrote
90% Total jerk offs who reply to every ad on there and have no idea who/what/why they are even doing so.

I think I might have to post another one just to see how many of the same people reply, even if I use the same photo!

I wish I could share this guy's photo. He is in front of a Christmas tree wearing JEAN SHORTS!

On Jan 7, 2008 9:34 AM, wrote:
hey wuts upp im mario im 20 and i live in staten island i saw your post on craigs list it seems to me like ur an interesting girl so hope to

No comments: