Thursday, January 10, 2008

Katie Holmes is growing on me.

Katie Holmes had her big premiere last night for "Mad Money." When Katie was asked about Tom's ex-wife, Nicole Kidman, being pregnant she said: "I'm so happy for her. It's wonderful." Hmmmm...I love both of them, I wonder if they really do get along? Isn't Katie worried that Tom will kick her to the curb the same way that he did to Nicole?

Katie on the filming experience: "Having [20-month-old daughter] Suri and Tom [on set] was wonderful. You think you love to do something and then you have the people you love there. It makes it a billion times better and you didn't realize you were missing that before. It's like 'Oh my God, life can be this good.'"

If she really is this happy then I am happy for her. If she isn't, she is doing a damn good job of faking it. I agree with her--doesn't everyone want to get to a point where they can say--wow I had no idea that life could be this good?

No comments: