Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Polish man finds wife in a brothel.


You have to love Eastern Europeans this is classic!

"The woman, who had told her husband she had been working at a store in town to make extra money, Reuters reported.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the Polish tabloid Super Express on Wednesday.

The couple reportedly are getting a divorce.

So who is more at fault, the woman working to get more $$ or the man who is going there? Did the wife know he went to see hookers? How are there still brothels?

I think I might avoid any dates with Eastern European men. I would flip out if my man was in a brothel. At all. Except maybe that bunny one that Hefner goes to. Is that still around?

Sigh. Men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really Glad i ran across this web site.Added beingappropriate.blogspot.com to my bookmark!