Tuesday, January 1, 2008

superficiality?

I'm going to be honest. I wrote back to this guy for purely superficial reasons. He's pretty attractive.

His email wasn't pretty insightful and it was probably a true cut-and-paste job. This wasn't one that is specific to me. But hey, I'm writing most of these guys back using a cut-and-paste method as well, just adding stuff in and subtracting some based on what they happened to say.

I wrote this guy back let's see what he says.

Note: the Love, ____ is totally cheesy.

On Jan 1, 2008 7:09 PM, REDACTED wrote:

hi there this is REDACTED 29 years old new to this city

I'm interested in meeting new people and experiencing the excitement of this city .Ienjoy traveling very much and always up for having a good time .....with good people.I'm very loyal and dedicated person and appreciate those qualities in someone else as well
Someone who has a good sense of humor, attractive,clever and caring. Someone who likes to share feelings, ideas and options
waiting you email love REDACTED


No comments: