Thursday, February 14, 2008

love playlists :: mood, moment, men

I have tons of Playlists on my iPod. It works better with the Bose home system to have Playlists, I’ve found. Anyhow, like many other females I am sure, I have several ‘love lists’ that vary depending on mood, moment, men.

Here are some of my favorites (I welcome suggestions, music recommendations are the best!)

Hopeful Love:

  • Unchained Melody-Righteous Brothers
  • I Want to Know What Love Is-Foreigner
  • I’ll Stand By You-Pretenders
  • You’re Still the One-Shania Twain
  • She’s Got A Way-Billy Joel
  • You’re In My Heart-Rod Stewart
  • I’ll Be There for You-Bon Jovi
  • Better Together-Jack Johnson
  • How Deep is Your Love-BeeGees
  • Always on My Mind-Willie Nelson
  • When Can I See You Again-Babyface
  • All I Ask of You-Phantom of the Opera
  • All You Need is Love-Beatles
  • Be Mine-David Gray
  • Ice Cream-Sarah MacLachlan
  • Best for Last-Vanessa Williams
  • At last-Etta James
  • Shelter-Ray LaMontagne
  • Something in the Way She Moves-James Taylor
  • Can’t Help Falling in Love-Elvis
  • God Only Knows-Beach Boys

Endless Love:

  • By Your Side-Sade
  • Your Song-Elton John
  • Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton
  • I’ll Be There-Jackson 5
  • You’re All I Need to Get By-Marvin Gaye
  • Your Body is a Wonderland or Comfortable (tie)-John Mayer
  • You’re the First, The Last, My Everything-Barry White
  • Endless Love-Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
  • Everything I Do, I do it for You-Bryan Adams
  • You Are So Beautiful-Joe Cocker
  • You are the Everything-REM
  • You are the Sunshine of My Life-Stevie Wonder
  • Have I told You Lately That I love You-Van Morrison


Crossroads Love:

  • Let’s Stay Together-Al Green
  • If You Leave Me Now-Chicago
  • Right Here Waiting-Richard Marx
  • I Will Always Love You-Whitney Houston
  • Wicked Game-Chris Isaak
  • The Rose-Bette Midler
  • Open Arms-Journey
  • More Than Words-Extreme
  • Jolene-Ray LaMontagne
  • Always on Your Side-Sheryl Crow
  • Hide Your Love Away-Beatles
  • With or Without You-U2
  • Close to You-Carpenters


Unrequited Love:

  • November Rain-Guns N Roses
  • Don’t Speak-No Doubt
  • Love Song-Sara Bareilles
  • Hero-Enrique Iglesias
  • It Must’ve Been Love-Roxette
  • How Do I Live-Leann Rhimes
  • I’d Do Anything For Love, But I Won’t Do That-Meatloaf
  • Total Eclipse of The Heart-Bonnie Tyler
  • Never Again-Justin Timberlake
  • The Hardest Thing-98 Degrees
  • If You’re Not the One-Daniel Beddingfield
  • I’m Not for You-Bob Dylan
  • Hopelessly Devoted To You-Olivia Newton John


Down on Love:

  • Heartbreak Hotel-Elvis Presley
  • All Out of Love-Air Supply
  • This Year’s Love-David Gray
  • Un-Break My Heart-Toni Braxton
  • Iris-Goo Goo Dolls
  • Love Takes Time-Mariah Carey
  • I Never Cry-Alice Cooper
  • Here Without You-3 Doors Down
  • Best I ever Had-Vertical Horizon
  • More Than a Feeling-Boston
  • I Can’t Make You Love Me-Bonnie Raitt
  • Alone-Heart
  • He Stopped Loving Her Today-George Jones
  • Slow Dancing in a Burning Room-John Mayer
  • Cry, Cry, Cry-Johnny Cash

No comments: