Friday, February 22, 2008

obsessing vs being the obsession.

  • snert: have you two spoken?
  • me: maybe like 2 times
  • snert: boo
  • me: she is just so wrapped up in it
  • snert: that is awful
  • me: so consumed
  • snert: that is so bad
  • me: it is okay though, i am moving on with life
  • snert: yeah, she will snap out of it
  • snert: that happens with some girls
  • snert: then the romance wears off a bit and they come up for air
  • me: exactly
  • me: i have decided that there are two types of women in life that you encounter as friends: the types that get obsessed with men and they types that men obsess about because they could give two shits
  • me: its one way or another ya know?
  • me: i just really hate codependency
  • snert: yeah, it's dangerous to get that lost in a relationship
  • snert: you need your friends to remind you of who you are
  • snert: and who you were before you met 'the guy'
  • me: exactly.

No comments: