Monday, February 11, 2008

They all wish they had Tom Brady's genes.

davidfuternick:   Peyton has on the hat. They are all gross. Ewe. If only they had Tom Brady’s genes. Winner or loser, he’s damn sexy. ACTUALLY, PEYTON IS THE ONE WITH THE COSBY SWEATER ON AND BRADY IS THE ONE WITH THE SORE ANKLE AND THE 18-1 SEASON…    No way, davidfuternick! I think I’m right! Peyton is totally the one with the hat. Look at a photo of him today and another one from his childhood, taken directly from his website, compare nose to nose.  Unless he had a serious nose job to make his nose bigger, he is the one with the hat! =) I realize that you can’t see that I have inserted photos from the ‘dashboard’ so you have to click through the post to see my photos stolen from Peyton’s site. As you can tell by my rebuttal, I   am a loser who has enough time at work to where I am stupidly looking up Peyton’s photo album :) Such a silly female, I am… Where the f did this photo come from originally, anyways? It is almost as bad as the one circulating before of Mike Huckabee’s family who all obviously haven’t followed in his footsteps.

Peyton has on the hat. They are all gross. Ewe. If only they had Tom Brady’s genes. Winner or loser, he’s damn sexy.

No comments: