Thursday, March 27, 2008

tumblr meetup :: Whisk & Ladle

I'm going to be getting together again with my fab tumblr friends, if you aren't on tumblr you should be, but if you can't give up blogger totally yet (look at me, I'm not) then you should STILL come to this meetup. Tumblr people rock.

DETAILS:

It’s time for another meetup! Instead of congregating at a bar, we’re doing things a bit differently this time. We’re meeting at the Whisk&Ladle!

You’ll need to RSVP for this so I can email you the exact address. At the request of the folks who run this fine establishment, they ask you not to re-blog the address. Just email me at leetumbls (at) yahoo.com by Wednesday, April 2nd. I’ll send everyone the address that same night.

I know this is the same night as the tumblinas event, so I hope you all can swing by afterwards!

When: April 5th @ 10 PM

Where: Whisk&Ladle in Williamsburg (take L train to Bedford)

Please re-blog and spread the word!


No comments: