Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Birchin T-Strap Excitement!


I must say...fall is in the air! I am so happy to see some interesting designs hitting within my budget range from some interesting collaborations.

Although I am not sure that designer/discount collabos always work out, I am more excited than I have been in a long time (ok, I was this excited on Sunday BEFORE the VMAs....Britney *sigh*) to receive the Birchin T-Strap by Lela Rose for Payless that I ordered last week.

I tried calling around to the NYC area stores but they are clueless (of course, shocker...) and couldn't locate them for me so I ordered a pair and should receive them today or tomorrow.

I'll let you know how they pan out, but for now I have the over/under in favor of Ms. Rose and I'm scoring these babies as appropriate. You can't blame her because she used to design for the Bush sisters...its not their fault their father is a tyrant, right?

No comments: