Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Britney + the VMAs


So much has been said about this, I have been biting my tongue.

Yes--it wasn't her best performance. But this will likely go down as the worst VMAs overall, ever, in history. And it is likely that they did sandbag her a little as Mr. Kanye West has suggested (hate to give him credit, he is such an ass...but whatever I'll give him this one).

No--her career isn't over.

Let's give her some time. She's clearly going through a lot. I am having faith that she will triumph. I heard ..Baby One More Time for the first time at a dance in the 10th grade and I am hoping that she can pull it off.

I'm giving her a 50/50 percentage of getting it together before album release. For now she is strattling appropriate/inappropriate, it is a fine, fine line...

Criss Angel on the other hand? NO MA'AM. Where the f is David Blaine?

No comments: