Monday, October 29, 2007

Adrian Grenier shows up to Dan & Ford's rug launch party


So I couldn't make the trip to LA to go to my friends Dan & Ford's rug launch party at this awesome store on La Brea, Eccola (the Eccola owner Kathleen is on the left in this photo). Eccola will be representing/carrying Dan Golden Rugs in LA.

If you haven't checked out their rugs yet, you totally should. They are amazing. I love them to death, especially the Crazy Shit/ New Shit. When I get rich or finally find that sugar daddie my first lump sum of disposable income is headed straight into their pockets.

Anyhow, I am a big fat loser and didn't make the trip to LALA land and what happens?!

One of my top 5 male crushes shows up at the party!

Adrian Grenier. You know him from Entourage. I know him from Drive Me Crazy with Melissa Joan Hart (aka Sabrina the Teenage Witch).

He showed up with Debi Mazar (isn't she great?) who was dressed in a space outfit. Still hunting down paparazzi looking for that photo. If I find it, I will make sure to show it to you.

Either way, I wish I could've been there. I am so jealous!

Congrats to Ford, Dan & Kathleen and to Dan Golden Rugs for a successful LA launch!

1 comment:

Ekayani Chamberlin said...

Ford- why do I get this feeling you are moving to LA? I love the keep dogs off grass..i crack up everytime I think about it and am hoping my new album goes double platinum so I can buy it!! Fan Club Prez of West Coast Office?
Congrats!
Ekayani and the Healing Band