Monday, October 29, 2007

daily5 :: the inauguration

I was so inspired [and have been thinking and rereading and thinking and thinking] so much since I did that whole stream of consciousness thing that I figured I would start up posting [one hundred percent for myself, obviously I know that I have no readers] my daily 5 random thoughts.

I am trying to become more introspective and it has been REALLY helpful for me to read through what I wrote in my 100 ramblings. I think 100 might be much per day :) So this seems like a good place to start.

We'll see how it goes, you know how I am with commitment :)

inaugural daily5:

1. Men will always find a way to disappoint you and their disappointment will always manifest into an increased interest even if it wasn't initially warranted.
2. Boston is a great city. But it really shines in Cambridge, Alston, Beacon Hill, Brighton. The downtown in general just blows.
3. There are only so many Dunkin Donuts that will prevail. Right now it is total over saturation.
4. I left so many songs off of my favorite for all-time, it has really been bothering me. I'm going to try to list them all at some point in these daily5's. I'd hate to not give em a shout out.
5. Rascal Flatt's "I'm Movin' On.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: