Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Britney reviews overall good.


I'm glad to hear that the consensus is that Spears' Blackout is good.

I bought it in stores and downloaded it on itunes. I was very pleased that when I downloaded it on itunes I was able to get the single Get Back, as an exclusive add on. It is produced by Danja [who did Gimme More] and it is awesome.

I wish they would've put it on the full cd.

It is official, itunes are the kings of exclusive.

Also, Britney is currently in Top 5 on Amazon.com, I wish other places would release their sales projections!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I know fragrance isn't something you normally cover, but I still wanted to let you know about our newest fragrance, and collaboration with The Andy Warhol Foundation, for our December 1st launch of Andy Warhol Silver Factory.

I also want to let you know about the beginning launch our first ever body series, Bodies by Bond, and our fall launches, in which we collaborated with the iconic retail store, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks Fifth Avenue for Her and Saks Fifth Avenue for Him.

Please contact me at contactus@bondno9.com should you be interested in receiving samples and/or additional information.

Thanks; I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

With best regards,
Eléna
eCommerce Marketing Manager
9 Bond Street
New York, NY 10012
www.bondno9.com