Sunday, January 6, 2008

i don't cheat, i don't lie, what more...? HAHAHAHA

This is just cracking me. Up. I cannot stop laughing. I'm literally rolling around on my bed howling. I think the last time I laughed this much was during Britney's VMA performance. Although that was with a tinge of sadness. This isn't sad. At all. This is funny.

I don't even know what to say about this.

Hmmm [REDACTED] What do I want besides lying and cheating? Ummm everything. No lying and cheating should be a given. I don't even think you and I are on the same planet, my friend.

My standards would probably have you tounge tied. I SO WISH I could share with you guys his email address ,lets just say that it has the words "mister" and "happy" in it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

Moving on.


On Jan 6, 2008 3:40 PM, REDACTED wrote:
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


WELL THIS IS ME I DON'T CHEAT AND I DON'T LIE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?
http://www.myspace.com/[REDACTED]


this message was remailed to you via: pers-530297198@craigslist.org

No comments: