Tuesday, January 8, 2008

she didn't get it! she replied!

I have two confessions.

1) I had a dream about this guy I've never met or even spoken to and I don't even know if I will ever meet him. How pathetic is that?
2) I was so f-ing glad when she wrote me back. Mostly because I had myself convince that I had been majorly played and it feels great to have my faith in people and in women and in her restored.

Obviously yes, I am reading way into this whole thing. It is getting a bit out of control. I realize this. I am working on that.

Another confession, I think I might be wayyyy more excited about meeting him than she is about setting me up with him. Just an observation :)

On Jan 8, 2008 4:34 PM, REDACTED wrote:

hey sarah! no actually I didn't and then I went thru my sent mail and saw a mail attached to the original email I sent u in there! I hate how gmail works. It's so weird how these emails don't come in separately and they group them to the original emails when you hit reply to them. I guess it started out as a sent mail and all incoming will stay attached to that email. so wierd. but thanks for writing me to check up, othewrise I would've thought that you lost interest. =)

Anyway, I haven't gotten a chance to bring anything up to REDACTED lately since he's been really busy (I think the hedgefund he works at treats him like crap being only 1 of 2 IT guys there). But I'm going to find a way to ease this situation into a conversation. Worse case, we can arrange a night out to hangout and you can come meet up with all of us and you two can "happen to meet" heheeh.

Anyway, I hope your weekend was well! I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, how are u liking it up here in NYC having only been here a 1 year or so? It's awesome that you live in the west village. I lived in the east village for 4 years when I went to NYU and couldn't stand leaving it but I moved to NYC (i'm from jersey) there after (live in bklyn) and love it.
catch up with you later,

No comments: